Sourcing Agent in IndiaBack to section Trading services
- Industrial goods and components
- Handicrafts and accessories
- Retail sourcing
*Economic order quantity and continuous requirements preferred
We can represent foreign principals as sourcing agent in India & South Asia and coordinate following activities in the sourcing cycle:
- Vendor identification
- Vendor development
- Sample development
- Price negotiation and order processing
- Production follow-up and quality control
- Inspection prior to dispatch.
- Representing overseas retailers as Sourcing Coordinator for their buying needs in India and South Asia (against extended contracts)
Our aim is to obtain high standards for products or services outsourced to Indian vendors.
- We will represent and coordinate various activities in India on behalf of overseas principal
- Establish necessary infrastructure in India in conjunction with the principal, as required for this purpose
- Experience indicates outsourcing efficiencies are best achieved through extended contracts.