CementBack to section Portland cement
1. FineMs Ingot must be (4000 to 4200)
2. Setting Times (Minutes)
- Initial 120 + 1U
- Final 240 + 2U
3. Compressive Strength (Mpa)
- 3 days 22 MPa Min.
- 7 days 37 MPa Min.
- 28 days 53 MPa Min.
- Le-chatelier's Exp. :- 10 mm (Max)
- Autoclave Exp. :- 0.8 (Max)
5. Chemical Analysis
- Los on Ignition (LOI) Max. 5
- Insoluble Residue (IR) Max. 4
- Magnesium oxide (Mgo) Max. 6.0%
- Sulphur Trioxide (SO3) Max. 3.0%
Portland Slag cement has the incredible features of reduction in heat during hydration; increased lateral strength; improvement in workability leading into less bleeding; better interface with aggregates resulting into inhibition of aggregate reaction
This kind of cement is manufactured by grinding the Clinker with Blast Furnace granulated slug (25% to 65%), and Gypsum. These elements are ground to desired fineness.
|For PSC - IS : 455|
|3 days||16 Mpa Min.||24 ± 2 Mpa|
|7 days||22 Mpa Min.||30 ± 2 Mpa|
|28 days||33 Mpa Min.||46 ± 2 Mpa|